IBPS CWE VI RRB Officer Scale I,II,III Interview Result 2018

(IBPS) Are Recently Uploaded Interview Result for The Officer Scale I,II,III Rural Rigional Bank (RRB Gramin Bank) Recruitment Examination 2017. Those Candidates Who have Appeared in this Exam Can Download Interview Result.

Important Date:

Officer Scale I,II,III Mains Result : 23 November 2017
Officer Scale I,II,III Score Card : 30 November 2017
Officer Scale I,II,III Interview Letter : 11 December 2017
Officer Scale I,II,III Interview Result : 01 February 2018


IMPORTANT LINKS


Download Interview Result(All Post) Click Here

Download Interview Letter (Officer Scale I,II,III) Click Here

Download Mains/ Single Exam Score Card (Officer Scale I,II,III) Click Here

Download Mains/ Single Exam Result (Officer Scale I,II,III) Click Here
Official Website
Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads