TOP Most Common Interviews Questions asked in every Organization

TOP Most 20 Common Interviews Questions asked in every Organization


Question No.1: Tell me about yourself?
Suggestion: Here you say to interviewer about yourself and about Qualification and little bit about you family background. Qualification always starts from high to low. If you have experience then tells about your experience.
Or
The most often asked question in interviews. You need to have a short statement prepared in your mind. Be careful that it does not sound rehearsed. Limit it to work-related items unless instructed otherwise. Talk about things you have done and jobs you have held that relate to the position you are interviewing for.
My answer:  Sir my name is Avnindra Kanaujia.  I am belonging to India. I have done my M.tech in computer science from IMS engineering college Ghaziabad. I have 5 year experience in Web developer.
In my family there are four members. My respected father is a business man in Delhi, my mother is house wife and my elder brother is business manager in New Delhi and I am bachelor. That all about me!

Question No.2: What is your objective?


Question No.3: What is your family background?
Answer: Click here

Question No.4: How Much Experience do you have in this field?
Answer: Click here

Question No.5: Why did you leave your last job?
Answer: Click here

Question No.6: What are your hobbies?
Answer: Click here

Question No.7: Why should we hire you?
Answer: Click here

Question No.8: How much do you expect if we offer you this position?
Answer: Click here

Question No.9: What are your strengths?
Answer: Click here

Question No.10: What is your weakness?
Answer: Click here

Question No.11: What are your salary requirements?
Answer: Click here

Question No.12: What is your carrier goal?
Answer: Click here

Question No.13: What do you know about this organization?
Answer: Click here

Question No.14: What have you done to improve your knowledge          in the last year? Answer: Click here

Question No.15: Tell me about your dream job?
Answer: Click here

Question No.16: Are you willing to work overtime?  Nights?           Weekends?
Answer: Click here

Question No.17: Do you think you are overqualified for this         position?
Answer: Click here

Question No.18: Would you be willing to relocate if required?
Answer: Click here

Question No.19: How much do you expect if we offer you this position?
Answer: Click here

Question No.20: Do you have any questions for me?
Answer: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads